Published: 22 June 2020
Dorset Council is providing the latest advice on their website www.dorsetcouncil.gov.uk
As this is a rapidly changing situation, we recommend you keep an eye on this website and other trusted sources of information (see below) to keep fully up to date.
Lots of local communities are rallying round to look after older neighbours or those with health conditions. Dorset Council has guidance on their website to help with this.
To keep up to date:
- sign up to the Dorset Council e-newsletter
- Sign up to the latest email alerts from Government about Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- The NHS coronavirus (COVID-19) page includes a wide range of health-related information.
- Social media - follow these organisations on Twitter for regular updates
- Public Health England
- The Department of Health and Social Care
- Dorset Council
You may also like to join the HOLT Together email network for up to date information. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will include you in the circulation. Email addresses will remain confidential.
Lisa Goodwin - Clerk to the Parish Council